Rhode Island News
- Championing recovery friendly workplaces in RI
- RFW Gets ready to launch WPRO AM 790 12/30/2019
- Supporting Substance Abuse Recovery in the Workplace
- A $4 million federal labor department grant will be used to create a new job training program for Rhode Islanders in recovery from opioid addiction.
- Rhode Island joins recovery-friendly workplace initiative
- Addiction Support Group For Bar And Restaurant Employees Opens Local Chapter in Washington, DC
- Recovery Friendly in Westmoreland, PA
- Creating recovery-friendly workplaces, Harvard Blog
- Workplace Initiatives Helping to Fight Opioid Epidemic
- Addiction Costs Employers $100 Billion Every Year. We’re Dedicated to A Better Way.